Vermont Superior Courts
The Vermont Superior Courts are trial courts in Vermont.
As of July 1, 2010, the former Superior, District, Family and Environmental courts have been unified into Superior Court units. There are 14 Superior Court "units" in the state, one in each county. Each Superior Court includes a civil, criminal and family division. As of February 1, 2011, these courts include a probate division as well.
Superior Court Units
- Vermont Superior Courts, Criminal Division
- Vermont Superior Courts, Civil Division
- Vermont Superior Courts, Family Division
- Vermont Superior Courts, Environmental Division
- Vermont Probate Court
- Vermont Courts
- Updated information taken from an email from the Division of Court Improvement and Innovation