Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|3rd Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Past position:||Assistant prosecutor, Wayne County|
|Law School:||Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1989|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Vonda Evans is a judge for the 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County, Michigan. She was elected to the court on November 5, 1996, and was re-elected in 2002 and 2008. Her current term ends on January 1, 2015. Evans is running for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Evans is running for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court.
General: She will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Michigan Department of State, "Michigan 1996 Election Results," accessed September 26, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Michigan 2002 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents," accessed September 26, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Michigan 2008 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents," accessed September 26, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- Mlive.com, "Michigan Film Office approves Detroit-filmed judge show for incentives," April 28, 2011