Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|3rd Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Past position:||Assistant prosecutor, Wayne County|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Vonda Evans is a judge of the 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County, Michigan. She was elected on November 5, 1996 and was re-elected in 2002 and 2008. Her current term ends on January 1, 2015. She is running for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Michigan 1996 Election Results"
- Michigan Department of State, "Michigan 2002 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents
- Michigan Department of State, Michigan 2008 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents"
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- Mlive.com, "Michigan Film Office approves Detroit-filmed judge show for incentives," April 28, 2011