W. Kenneth Zuk
|W. Kenneth Zuk|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Clermont County Municipal Court, Ohio|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Ted Strickland|
|Succeeded by:||George Pattison|
|Past post:||Judge, Clermont County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Law School:||Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University|
|Candidate for:||Clermont County Municipal Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
|Candidate for:||Clermont County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
W. Kenneth Zuk was a judge on the Clermont County Municipal Court in Ohio. He was appointed to the court by former Governor Ted Strickland in January 2011. He ran for election to his appointed seat in the November 2011 election but was defeated by George Pattison.
Zuk has served in the following positions:
- 2011-2012: Appointed judge, Clermont County Municipal Court
- 2009-2010: Appointed judge, Clermont County Court of Common Pleas
- 1987-1996: Judge, Clermont County Municipal Court, Ohio
- Assistant Public Defender, Clermont County
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Clermont County
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2011
- Cincinnati.com, "Zuk returns to municipal court," March 4, 2011.
- Clermont County Board of Elections, Certified Official Results, 11/8/2011
- Clermont County website, "Zuk New Clermont Common Pleas Court Judge," February 27, 2009.
- The Ohio Judiciary, "Governor Announces Appointments to 11 Judicial Vacancies," December 30, 2010.
- Clermont County, Ohio General Election, November 6, 2012: Summary Report
- Clermont County Board of Elections, Candidates Certified for Primary Election
- Clermont County Board of Elections, Cumulative Report - 2010 General Election Results