Warren C. Stracener
|Warren C. Stracener|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of El Dorado County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Past post:||Deputy chief counsel, Department of Personnel Administration|
|Undergraduate:||California State University, Long Beach|
|Law School:||McGeorge School of Law|
|Grad. School:||California State University, Sacramento|
|Candidate for:||El Dorado County Superior Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 5, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Warren C. Stracener is a judge on the El Dorado County Superior Court. He was appointed in December 2010 by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to fill a newly created seat. His term expires on December 31, 2012.
- McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Sacramento, Master of Arts degree
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts degree 
Prior to joining the Superior Court, Stracener was the deputy chief counsel for the Department of Personnel Administration since 2004. From 1991 to 2004, he was an attorney for the department. Before this, he served as board counsel for the Public Employment Relations Board from 1980 to 1991. 
Stracener won 42.32% of the vote in the primary election on June 5. Because no one won more than 50%, he competed against Joseph Hoffman on November 6, 2012. Stracener was elected to the court in the general election, winning 52.59% of the vote. 
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012
- Office of the California Governor, "Gov. Schwarzenegger Appoints Warren C. Stracener to El Dorado County Superior Court," December 16, 2010
- Judge Warren Stracener campaign website