Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Mexico Second Judicial District Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Richardson|
|Succeeded by:||Angela A. Jewell|
|Law School:||Hofstra School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Second Judicial District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 5, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Candidate for:||2nd District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Alisa Hadfield is a judge on the Second Judicial District Court in New Mexico. She was appointed by Governor Bill Richardson in December 2010 to succeed Angela A. Jewell, and was elected by voters in 2012. She was retained in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.
- See also: New Mexico judicial elections, 2014
|Hadfield ran for retention to the 2nd District Court. The general election took place on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission recommended that Judge Hadfield be retained. The full report is available here.
- Main page: New Mexico judicial elections, 2012
Prior to joining the court, Hadfield served as a prosecutor and assistant public defender in the area of criminal law; she was assigned to children's court and represented minors. After her initial public service, she worked as a private practice attorney.
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Official General Election Results"
- New Mexico Bar, "Bar Bulletin," December 20, 2010 Scroll to page 7
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List"
- Democracy for New Mexico, "Judge Alisa Hadfield's Commitment to Families and Children in New Mexico," August 30, 2012
- Democracy for New Mexico, "NM Hispanic Bar Association Endorses Judge Alisa Hadfield for District Court Judge," May 29, 2012