Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Mexico Second Judicial District Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Richardson|
|Succeeded by:||Angela A. Jewell|
|Law School:||Hofstra School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Second Judicial District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||June 5, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Candidate for:||2nd District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
She ran for retention in 2014.
- See also: New Mexico judicial elections, 2014
|Hadfield was retained to the 2nd District Court with 73.0% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The New Mexico Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission recommended that Judge Hadfield be retained. The full report is available here.
- Main page: New Mexico judicial elections, 2012
Prior to joining the court, Hadfield served as a prosecutor and assistant public defender in the area of criminal law; she was assigned to children's court and represented minors. After her initial public service, she worked as a private practice attorney.
- New Mexico Bar, "Bar Bulletin," December 20, 2010 Scroll to page 7
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List"
- ‘’New Mexico Secretary of State’’, “Unofficial Election Results- General Election,” November 4, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Official General Election Results"
- Democracy for New Mexico, "Judge Alisa Hadfield's Commitment to Families and Children in New Mexico," August 30, 2012
- Democracy for New Mexico, "NM Hispanic Bar Association Endorses Judge Alisa Hadfield for District Court Judge," May 29, 2012