Allen Bowie Duckett
Allen Bowie Duckett was a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. He was nominated by President Thomas Jefferson on February 28, 1806. He was confirmed by the Senate on March 3, 1806, and received commission on March 17, 1806. He served until his death on July 19, 1809.
- Private practice, Prince George's County, Maryland
- Assistant clerk, Maryland House of Delegates, 1793-1795
- Delegate, Maryland House of Delegates, 1796-1800
- Executive council, State of Maryland, 1801-1806
- Read law
- Princeton University, 1790