Allen L. Register
|Allen L. Register|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourteenth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov.Jeb Bush|
|Active:||7/1/2002 - 1/2/2017|
|Preceded by:||N. Russell Bower|
|Past post:||Washington County Court Judge|
|Past term:||1992 - 2002|
|Born:||November 22, 1954|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida, 1976|
|Law School:||University of Florida Law School, 1976|
Register was born in Graceville, Fla. on November 22, 1954. After spending some time at Chipola Jr. College, he received his undergraduate and J.D. degrees from the University of Florida in 1976 and 1979, respectively.
Register began his career in 1979 as an Assistant State Attorney. He worked in the 5th Judicial Circuit until 1981 and then in the 14th Judicial Circuit until 1992. He then joined the Washington County Court. In 2002, he was elevated to the Circuit Court.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- 14th Judicial Circuit: Allen L. Register
- The Star, "Judge Allen Register New Appointee to 14th Circuit," June 20, 2002
- Florida Candidate Listing for 2010 General Election Select top "View List" button and scroll to "Circuit Judge" section
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.91