Andrea M. Schleifer
|Andrea M. Schleifer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Preceded by:||Mary Katherine Rochford|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Law School:||Loyola University Chicago School of Law|
|Candidate for:||12th Subcircuit|
|Confirmation:||Vacancy of Mary Rochford|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 20, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Schleifer worked as a private practice attorney for 31 years prior to her judicial appointment in 2010.
Schleifer was elected on Nov. 6, 2012 to fill the seat vacated by Judge Mary Katherine Rochford. Schleifer defeated James Paul Pieczonka with 53.7% of the vote. She previously won the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012, receiving 61.78% of the vote.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Judge Andrea Schleifer campaign website
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Illinois Board of Elections: November 6, 2012 Official Vote Scroll to p.137
- ↑ Martindale: Andrea M. Schleifer profile
- ↑ Cook County Clerk: Cook County Unofficial Primary Election Results, March 20, 2012 (as of 9:00AM, 3/21/12) Scroll to p.19
- ↑ Committee to Elect Qualified Judges: Judicial Evaluations for the March 2012 Primary