Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas District 199|
|Preceded by:||Robert Dry|
|Past position:||Attorney, Angela M. Tucker, PC.|
|Undergraduate:||University of Texas in Austin|
|Law School:||Southern Methodist University|
|Candidate for:||District 199|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 31, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Angela Tucker is the judge on the Texas District 199 Court. She was elected to the court in 2012, after defeating former judge Robert Dry's son Bob Dry in the Republican primary election. Her current term expires in 2016.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2012
- Collin County website, "199th District Court"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Summary" Select "2012 General Election"
- Herald Democrat, "SHS grad sworn in as judge in Collin County," July 8, 2012
- Frisco DWI Lawyer & Attorney Blog, "Meet the Candidates for the 199th District Court, Collin County," October 1, 2011