Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of the District of Columbia|
|Appointed by:||Bill Clinton|
|Past post:||Deputy Director, Public Defender Service|
|Bachelors:||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Law School:||Georgetown University Law Center|
- 1997-Present: Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- 1994-1997: Deputy Director, Public Defender Service
- 1988-1994: Staff attorney, District of Columbia Public Defender Service
- 1987: Clerk, Judge Herbert B. Dixon, Jr.
- 1985-1987: Law clerk, United States Department of Energy Solicitor's Office
- 1984-1985: Paralegal specialist, United States Department of Labor
- District of Columbia Courts, Superior Court Judges: Anita Josey-Herring
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges, Anita Josey-Herring