|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Charlie Crist|
|Active:||12/2009 - 1/2019|
|Preceded by:||Thomas "Tam" Wilson|
|Past post:||Miami-Dade County Court Judge|
|Past term:||2005 - 2009|
|Born:||September 27, 1970|
|Undergraduate:||Florida International University, 1991|
|Law School:||University of Miami, 1995|
|Candidate for:||Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Biography and Education
Arzola began his career in 1995 as a judicial law clerk for U.S. District Judge Federico Moreno. The following year, he joined the law firm of Murai, Wald, Biondo, Moreno & Brochin, P.A., where he practiced until 2005. In September of that year, he was appointed to the Miami-Dade County Court. He then joined the circuit court in 2009.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Law.com, "Arzolo appointed to circuit bench, replacing Wilson," September 22, 2009
- Highbeam: State News Service, "Governor Crist Appoints Arzola to Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court," September 22, 2009
- Law.com, "Antonio Arzola sworn in," December 4, 2009
- Miami-Dade County, "Judicial Directory," accessed June 3, 2014
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.26
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, "Judge Antonio Arzola"
- County Court Courrier, "Governor Jeb Bush Appoints New County Judges" Scroll to p.10
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"