Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Francis Keating|
|Past post:||Staff Attorney for Judge Carl Jones|
|Born:||November 6, 1953|
|Bachelors:||University of Oklahoma|
|Law School:||University of Oklahoma|
|Candidate for:||Court of Civil Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||66.9%|
E. Bay Mitchell, III is a judge on the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals in Oklahoma. He represents Division 1. Governor Keating appointed him to this position in 2002  and he was retained by voters in 2004 and 2012. His current term expires in 2018.
After law school in 1979, Judge Mitchell began his legal career as a private practice lawyer. In 1993, he became a staff attorney for Judge Carl Jones of the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals. He worked in this capacity until he was appointed to the Court of Appeals in 2002.
- See also: Oklahoma judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Official biography of Judge Mitchell from the Oklahoma Bar Association
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Oklahoma State Election Board: Unofficial 2012 General Election Results Scroll to p.18
- ↑ 2004 election results
- ↑ Information about the Court of Civil Appeals see pg. 13
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board: Official 2012 General Election Results - Judicial Retention
- ↑ Oklahoma.gov: Candidates for General Election, November 6, 2012 Scroll to p.13
|Former||Tom Colbert • John Reif • Charles Chapel • Glenn Adams • Carol Hansen • Doug Gabbard •|