|Bonnie Foster Jackson|
|Current Court Information:|
|19th Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Past position:||Assistant director, East Baton Rouge Parish Public Defender's Office|
|Law School:||Louisiana State University Law Center, 1978|
|Candidate for:||19th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014
| Jackson ran for re-election to the 19th Judicial District.
Primary: She was elected in the primary on November 4, 2014, receiving 60.8% of the vote. She competed against Nina S. Hunter and Tiffany Foxworth.
Before serving as a judge, Jackson worked for the East Baton Rouge Parish Public Defender's Office for 14 years. While there she became the assistant director, a position she held until the launch of her judgeship campaign.
Awards and associations
- 2012: Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award, LSU Law Center
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Official Election Results 11/3/1992"
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials," accessed December 9, 2014 (Scroll down to "District Judge…")
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "November 4, 2014 General Election Candidates," accessed August 25, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Unofficial Election Results – Election Results for Date 11/4/2014," accessed November 7, 2014 (Select "East Baton Rouge")
- YouTube, "Judge Bonnie Jackson - 2012 LSU Law Center Distinguished Achievement Award," December 2, 2012