Bossier Parish, Louisiana
Bossier Parish is located within the Second Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in Bossier Parish. Appeals from the Western District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Division A - Michael Craig
- Division B - Ford E. Stinson, Jr. (Chief Judge)
- Division C - Jeff Cox
- Division D - John M. Robinson
- Division E - Mike Nerren
- Division F - Parker Self
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Officials Database Scroll to Bossier Parish
Justice of the Peace Courts
- Ward 1: Tom Carleton
- Ward 3: Clifford Cannon, Robert Hamiter
- Ward 4: Julia A. Budwah
- Ward 5: Lorraine S. Ragsdale
- Ward 6: Charles Gray, Cullen B. Keith
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Bossier Parish"
- ↑ Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory
For statewide judicial elections, see: Louisiana judicial elections, 2012
District CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Place||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|John B. Slattery, Jr.||No||Republican||Division E||29.01%|
|Mike Nerren||No||Republican||Division E||39.8%||53.5%|
|Whit Graves||No||Republican||Division E||31.18%||46.5%|