Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Arkansas Nineteenth Circuit West|
|Preceded by:||Jon Comstock|
|Past position:||Judge, Benton County District Court|
|Law School:||University of Arkansas at Fayetteville School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Nineteenth Circuit Court West|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 22, 2012|
Brad Karren is the Division 2 judge for the Arkansas Nineteenth Circuit West. He was elected to this position in the Arkansas primary election on May 22, 2012, and his term will expire in January 2019.
Karren ran for Division 2 judge on the Nineteenth Circuit Court West in Arkansas. Karren defeated Judge Mark Fryauf in the primary election on May 22, 2012, receiving 58.22% of the vote. His term will expire in January 2019.
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2012
- News: Two Judges Sanctioned in Arkansas, April 30, 2012
- Arkansas Circuit Courts
- Arkansas Nineteenth Circuit West
- Judge Brad Karren for Circuit Court Judge campaign website
- Arkansas Judiciary: District Courts
- Rogers District Court