|Bradley L. Boeckman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Shasta County, California|
|Title: || Judge|
|Undergraduate: || San Francisco State University|
|Law School: || University of California|
|Candidate for: ||Shasta County Superior Court|
|Position: ||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
|Election date: ||11/4/2014|
Bradley L. Boeckman is a judge for the Superior Court of Shasta County in California. He will be re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
| Boeckman is running for re-election to the Shasta County Superior Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, he will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
Boeckman earned his B.A. from San Francisco State University and his J.D. from the University of California.
Boeckman is a judge for the Superior Court of Shasta County in California.
- ↑ California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster," accessed October 9, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Shasta County Elections, "Final Qualified Candidate List, June 3, 2014 Primary," accessed March 25, 2014
- ↑ Judicial selection in California
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Martindale, "Judge Profile: Bradley L. Boeckman," accessed October 9, 2014