Brady Dennis O'Callaghan
|Brady Dennis O'Callaghan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|1st Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Past position:||Assistant district attorney, Caddo Parish|
|Candidate for:||1st Judicial District Court|
|Election information 2013:|
|Candidate for:||1st District Court|
|Position:||Section 2 Division H|
|Election information 2014:|
Brady Dennis O'Callaghan is a judge for the 1st Judicial District Court in Caddo Parish, Louisiana. He was elected in 2013 for a term that expires on December 31, 2014. He ran for re-election to the 1st Judicial District Court in 2014.
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014
| O'Callaghan ran for re-election to the 1st Judicial District Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
|O'Callaghan ran for election to the 1st Judicial District Court.|
- Caddo Parish Clerk of Courts, "First Judicial District Judges"
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elections & Voting"
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "November 4, 2014 General Election Candidates," accessed August 25, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Official Multi-Parish Election Results," October 19, 2013
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "How are candidates elected?"
- Caddo Parish District Attorney, "High Profile Cases"