Brian A. Pfitzinger
|Brian A. Pfitzinger|
|Current Court Information:|
|Dodge County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Preceded by:||Daniel Klossner|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Marquette University, 1985|
|Law School:||Marquette University, 1988|
|Candidate for:||Dodge County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Brian A. Pfitzinger is a judge for the Dodge County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was first elected to the position in June 2008. In 2014 Pfitzinger ran for re-election to the Dodge County Circuit Court and was re-elected for a term that will expire in 2020.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2014
| Pfitzinger ran for re-election to the Dodge County Circuit Court.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on April 1, 2014.
- 2008-2020: Judge, Dodge County Circuit Court
- 1990-2008: Attorney, Private practice
- 1988-1990: Assistant District Attorney, Dodge County
- 1986-1988: Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 1987-1988: Intern, Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Felony Division
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts"
- Dodge County Circuit Court
- KSBW News, "Sheriff ordered to round up people for jury duty in Dodge Co.," January 24, 2013
- The Third Branch, "People," Fall 2010
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Dodge County judge lets jury have his cake and eat it, too," December 24, 2010
- Dodge County Website, "Circuit Courts: Branch I," accessed December 11, 2013.
- Fond Du Lac Hub, "Dodge judge seeks re-election," November 26, 2013
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election, 2014 Spring Election," January 23, 2014
- Dodge County Website, "Election Summary Report," April 1, 2014