Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado Twenty-First Judicial District|
|Past position:||Prosecutor, Twenty-first Judicial District|
|Undergraduate:||University of Colorado at Boulder, 1989|
|Law School:||Widener University, 1992|
|Candidate for:||Twenty-First Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Brian Flynn is a judge for the Twenty-First Judicial District Court of Colorado. He was appointed to this position on January 11, 2005, and was most recently retained by voters in 2014. His current six-year term expires on January 11, 2021.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Flynn was retained to the Twenty-First Judicial District with 68.9% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Flynn be Retained. The full report is available here.
Flynn graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1989 and received his law degree from Widener University (Wilmington, Delaware) in 1992.
Flynn worked as a prosecutor in the 21st Judicial District for 11 years prior to his judicial appointment in January of 2005. During this time, he completed 128 trials, including 3 murder trials, and attained the title of chief deputy district attorney.
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Official biography of Judge Brian Flynn"
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official Results November 4, 2014 General Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- Judicial selection in Colorado
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 4, 2014