Brian L. Morrow
|Brian L. Morrow|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Brian L. Morrow ran for judge on the 3rd Circuit Court in 2012.
Since 2004, Morrow as served as Deputy Chief in the Juvenile Division of the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office. Before that, he spent 14 years in private practice. 
Morrow advanced from the primary election, receiving 10.04% of the vote. He was one of six candidates competing for three seats on the 3rd Circuit Court. Morrow was defeated in the general election with 15.79% of the vote.  
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2012
Bar association ratings
Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
The DMBA rated candidates running for judicial office in 2012. Candidates were given one of five ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified, Not Qualified or No Rating.
Morrow was rated as Well Qualified.
Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
The WLAM rated candidates running for judicial office with one of four ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified or No Rating.
Morrow was rated as Well Qualified. 
Wolverine Bar Association
- The Detroit News. To read the endorsement, visit: The Detroit News, "Best picks for Wayne Circuit judge," July 23, 2012.
- The Detroit Free Press. To read the endorsement: visit: Detroit Free Press, "Endorsements: Judge position in Wayne, Oakland counties," October 7, 2012.
- Brian Morrow for Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Facebook page
- Detroit Free Press, "Detroit Free Press endorsements: Judge positions in Wayne, Oakland counties," October 7, 2012
- ↑ The Detroit News, "Best picks for Wayne Circuit judge," July 23, 2012
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court
- ↑ Wayne County, 2012 Judicial Primary Results
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Judicial Candidate Evaluation Committee
- ↑ Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Press Release: "WLAM Endorses, Rates Judicial Candidates"
- ↑ Wolverine Bar Association, 2012 WBA Judicial Qualifications Results