Cameron F. Wogan
|Cameron F. Wogan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Klamath County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Alternative court:||13th Judicial District|
|Undergraduate:||Oregon State University|
|Law School:||University of Oregon School of Law|
- Main article: Oregon judicial elections, 2010
Wogan was re-elected in 2010 after running unopposed. He received 98.72% of the vote.
Judge Wogean attended Oregon State University and graduated in 1979 with his Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural and Resource Economics. He graduated in 1984 from the University of Oregon School of Law earning his Juris Doctor.
- Justice of the Peace for Wood River Justice Court
- Responsible for Court administration, supervision of staff, budget, docket and operations
- Expanded Court proceedings for greater public convenience
- 14 years working with the Klamath County District Attorney’s Office
- Responsible for supervision of lawyers, staff, case assignment, case disposition, advising Major Crime Team, chairing Multi-Disciplinary Team and Klamath County Grand Jury
- Prosecution and sentencing of Measure 11 felonies including; Aggravated Murder
- Attorney in charge of handling cases with abused and neglected children for the Department of Human Resources
- Member of Local Professional Responsibility Board of the Oregon State Bar responsible for investigation alleged ethic violations by local lawyers.
- Volunteer Klamath County Legal Aid