Camille E. Willis
|Camille E. Willis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Law School:||Ohio State University College of Law|
|Candidate for:||2nd Subcircuit|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||78.0%|
Willis is a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Law.
Willis has worked as a clerk of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and as an attorney for the Chicago Board of Education. She joined the circuit court in 1995.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2012
- Report of the 2012 Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County - Camille Willis Scroll to p.63
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed December 29, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections: November 6, 2012 Official Vote Scroll to p.187
- Illinois Judges.net, "2012 Illinois Judges for Retention"