Carl J. Marlinga
|Carl J. Marlinga|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Macomb County Probate Court, Michigan|
|Preceded by:||Pamela Gilbert O'Sullivan|
|Bachelors:||University of Detroit Mercy|
|Law School:||University of Michigan Law School|
|Candidate for:||Macomb County Probate Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Prior to joining the court, Marlinga was in private practice from 2004 to 2012. He served as the Macomb County Prosecutor from 1985 to 2004, and previously worked as an assistant United States Attorney. Marlinga has worked as an adjunct professor for the Wayne State University criminal justice department, teaching Constitutional Criminal Procedure and the American Court System.
Bar association ratings
Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
The WLAM rated candidates running for judicial office with one of four ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified or No Rating.
Marlinga was rated as Qualified. 
- Carl Marlinga for Macomb County Probate Judge campaign website
- The Macomb Daily, "Marlinga to run for Probate Court," April 25, 2012
- ↑ The Macomb Daily, "Marlinga to run for Probate Court," April 25, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Carl Marlinga for Macomb County Probate Judge campaign website
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: Macomb County Probate Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Press Release: "WLAM Endorses, Rates Judicial Candidates"