Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Hampshire Supreme Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. John Lynch|
|Past post:||Superior Court Judge|
|Bachelors:||University of Connecticut|
|Law School:||Franklin Pierce Law Center|
|Military service:||U.S. Air Force|
Conboy graduated from the University of Connecticut, served in the Air Force during the Vietnam War, and then attended the Franklin Pierce Law Center, where she received her law degree in 1978.
Justice Conboy began her legal career as a clerk for Judge Shane Devine of the New Hampshire Federal District Court. She then joined the law firm McLane, Graf, Raulerson and Middleton, where she focused on employment law. Conboy was a judge on the New Hampshire Superior Court for 17 years before she was nominated to the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Awards and associations
- Member, Franklin Pierce Law Center Board of Trustees
- Former Chair, New Hampshire Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics
- Former Chair, New Hampshire Superior Court Sentence Review Board 
- New Hampshire Judicial Branch, Associate Justice Carol Ann Conboy
- Project Vote Smart, Associate Justice Carol Ann Conboy (NH)
- Office of the Governor, Press Release, "Governor Lynch Will Nominate Superior Court Judge Carol Ann Conboy To Serve on New Hampshire Supreme Court", June 1, 2009
|Former||Richard Galway • James Duggan • John Broderick • Hugh Bownes • Peter Woodbury •|