|Carol A. Jones Wilson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 4A Judicial District|
|Past position:||Assistant District Attorney|
|Bachelors:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989|
|Law School:||North Carolina Central University School of Law, 1994|
|Candidate for:||4th Judicial District|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Carol A. Jones Wilson is a district court judge for the 4A Judicial District and 4B Judicial District of North Carolina. She has served in this position since 2000. She was re-elected in 2012 for a term that expires in 2016.
Jones-Wilson is also a faculty member of the Coastal Carolina Community College.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2012
Judicial candidate survey
The North Carolina Bar Association asked its members to rank incumbent judges with terms ending in 2012 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being "excellent". Below are Jones's ratings in five categories and overall:
- JDNews.com - The Daily News, "Candidate for District 4 court judge", October 30, 2008
- District 4A Web page
- District 4B Web page
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 North Carolina Bar Association: Judge Carol A. Jones
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, Lists of Judges and Term Expiration Dates
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections: Official 2012 General Election Results
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections: Candidate Filing List, 2012 Primary Scroll to p.47
- ↑ NC Bar Association: Judicial Performance Evaluation Survey, January 2012 Scroll to p.8