Carolina Maria Stark
|Carolina Maria Stark|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Past position:||Administrative Law Judge|
|Past position 2:||Trial attorney|
|Bachelors:||St. Louis University|
|Law School:||University of Wisconsin Law School|
|Candidate for:||Milwaukee County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||February 21, 2012|
|Election date:||April 3, 2012|
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2012
Up until her election to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court in 2012, Stark served as an Administrative Law Judge for the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. She is also the Vice Chair of the Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission. Previously she worked as a trial attorney with Stark Law Office, LLC and the Milwaukee-based Centro Legal Por Derechos Humanos and Esperanza Unida.
- Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
- News: Race between Stark and Phillips comes down to the wire, March 27, 2012
- Stark Campaign website, "PDF: Administrative Law Judge Carolina Stark Announces Bid for Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Branch 17" December 30, 2011
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Community Columnist: (Opinion) Judges must guard against bias," April 3, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 the Journal Sentinel, "Incumbents prevail in Milwaukee County Board races," April 3, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Stark Campaign website, "Administrative Law Judge Carolina Stark Announces Bid for Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Branch 17" December 30, 2011
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2012 SPRING PRIMARY - 2/21/2012"
- ↑ Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, "Primary Results"