Charles G. Hague
|Charles G. Hague|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Ashtabula County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Appointed by:||Gov. George Voinovich|
|Past post:||Judge and Acting Judge, Ashtabula Municipal Court|
|Past post 2:||Attorney/President, Hague and Hague Co., LPA|
|Past term 2:||1968-1989|
|Bachelors:||Hiram College, 1964|
|Law School:||Case Western Reserve University, 1968|
Charles G. Hague is a judge for the Ashtabula County Court of Common Pleas Probate/Juvenile Division in Ashtabula County, Ohio. He was appointed to the court by then-Governor George Voinovich in April 1993. Hague was last re-elected in November of 2008 and his current term expires on February 8, 2015.
- 1993-2015: Judge, Ashtabula County Court of Common Pleas Probate/Juvenile Division
- 1990-1993: Judge, Ashtabula Municipal Court
- 1979-1989: Acting Judge, Ashtabula Municipal Court
- 1968-1989: Attorney/President, Hague and Hague Co., LPA 
Awards and associations
- Member, American Judges Association
- Member, National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Member, Ohio Probate/Juvenile Judges Association 
- Ashtabula County Ohio Court Systems, Court of Common Pleas - Juvenile Division
- Ashtabula County Ohio Court Systems, Court of Common Pleas - Probate Division
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ashtabula County Ohio Court Systems: Probate / Juvenile Court Judge Charles G. Hague Biography.
- ↑ The Star Beacon, "The Star Beacon; Ashtabula, Ohio", March 6, 2008.
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, Official Website: Judiciary Election Roster 2009-2010.
- ↑ The Star Beacon, "Area judges disappointed Issue 1 failed", November 10, 2011.