Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Alabama Circuit 13|
|Born:||December 10, 1944|
|Bachelors:||University of Alabama, 1967|
|Law School:||Cumberland School of Law, 1970|
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 13, 2012|
Judge Graddick was admitted to the practice of law on August 14, 1970. That same year, he worked as a law clerk for an Alabama Supreme Court Justice. From 1971 to 1974, he worked as an Assistant District Attorney for Mobile County. He became the District Attorney in 1975. He then worked as the Alabama Attorney General from 1978 to 1987. He then served as a Special Advisor to the Alabama Supreme Court on Rules and Procedure and worked as a private practice lawyer. In 1991, he filled an unexpired term as District Attorney for Montgomery County. He returned to private practice in 1992. He joined the Circuit Court in 2004. He also served as a Judge Advocate General for the Alabama Army National Guard for 23 years.
- See also: Alabama judicial elections, 2012
To access Graddick's campaign finance reports, visit: Alabama Secretary of State, Government Records, Charles Allen Graddick.
Graddick was re-elected after running unopposed.
- Main article: Alabama judicial elections, 2010
205 Government St.
Mobile, AL 36644
- News: Alabama Supreme Court contenders file financial disclosure forms, January 13, 2012
- News: Republican primary for AL Supreme Court Chief post marked by reduced campaign spending, February 27, 2012 ˆß
- 13th Judicial Circuit website
- Charles Graddick on Wikipedia
- NewsTimes.com, "Graddick says he's running for Ala. chief justice," July 29, 2011
- The Republic, "Graddick returns donation that violates Alabama's new campaign contribution law," October 4, 2011
- AL.com, "Bradley Bryen joins Charlie Graddick judicial campaign team," November 3, 2011
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Alabama State Bar: Circuit 13 officials and contact information
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Judge Graddick biography
- ↑ Alabama State Bar: Judge Graddick profile
- ↑ Charles Graddick on Wikipedia
- ↑ NewsTimes.com, "Graddick says he's running for Ala. chief justice," July 29, 2011
- ↑ Alabama Secretary of State, 2012 Primary Election Results - Unofficial
- ↑ TimesDaily.com, "Election 2010 Runoff Results