Chaves County, New Mexico
Chaves County is in the Fifth Judicial District, along with Eddy and Lea Counties. The people of Chaves County are served by a District Court, a Magistrate Court, a Probate Court and Municipal Courts. The people of New Mexico are also served by a Problem-Solving Court and a Workers' Compensation Administration Court.
The United States District Court for the District of New Mexico has jurisdiction in Chaves County. Appeals from the District of New Mexico go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- Raymond Romero - Division I
- Freddie J. Romero - Division II
- William G.W. Shoobridge - Division III
- Mark Sanchez - Division IV
- Jane Shuler Gray - Division V
- James Hudson - Division VI
- Gary L. Clingman - Division VII
- Charles C. Currier III - Division VIII
- Lisa Riley - Division IX
- Steven L. Bell - Division X 
For information on statewide judicial elections, see: New Mexico judicial elections, 2012
Fifth Judicial District CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Division||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Lea Williams||No||Division 9||25.6%|
|Lisa Riley||Yes||Division 9||74.4%||100%|