Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Jersey Vicinage 5|
|Past position:||Deputy General Counsel, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey|
|Past position 2:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past term 2:||1995-2002|
|Law School:||Rutgers University|
Christine Farrington is a judge on the Vicinage 5 Superior Court in New Jersey. Farrington was appointed to the court in 2011. She must be reappointed in 2018 to attain tenure status and remain on the bench.
- 2011-2018: Judge, New Jersey Vicinage 5
- 2002-2011: Deputy General Counsel, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- 1995-2002: Attorney in private practice
- 1987-1995: Zoning Board Attorney
- 1987-1989: Special Counsel, Mahwah, New Jersey
Farrington began her law career as a clerk to Judge Edward J. Van Tassell.