Christopher B. McLendon
|Christopher B. McLendon|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 2nd Judicial District|
|Title:||District Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Law School:||Campbell University|
|Candidate for:||2nd Judicial District|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Christopher B. McLendon is a district court judge for the 2nd Judicial District, serving Beaufort, Hyde, Martin, Tyrrell, and Washington counties of North Carolina. He was re-elected in 2012 for a term that expires in 2016.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2012
Judicial candidate survey
The North Carolina Bar Association asked its members to rank incumbent judges with terms ending in 2012 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being "excellent". Below are McLendon's ratings in five categories and overall:
- North Carolina judicial elections, 2012
- North Carolina District Courts
- Judicial selection in North Carolina
- The North Carolina Court System, "Beaufort County - District 2"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Hyde County - District 2"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Martin County - District 2"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Tyrrell County - District 2"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Washington County - District 2"
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Lists of Judges and Term Expiration Dates
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Christopher B. McLendon"
- North Carolina State Board of Elections: Official 2012 General Election Results
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate Filing List," 2012 Scroll to p.46
- NC Bar Association: Judicial Performance Evaluation Survey, January 2012 Scroll to p.7