Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Oregon 2nd Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. John Kitzhaber|
|Preceded by:||Eveleen Henry|
|Past post:||Public defender, Lane County|
|Undergraduate:||Boise State University|
|Law School:||University of Oregon School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Circuit Court, 2nd District|
|Election information 2014:|
Clara Rigmaiden is a judge on the Lane County Circuit Court (2nd Judicial District) in Oregon. She was appointed to this position by Governor John Kitzhaber on September 4, 2013 to replace Eveleen Henry. She is running unopposed for re-election in 2014.
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2014
| Rigmaiden is running for re-election to the Oregon Circuit Court, 2nd Judicial District.
Primary: She will run unopposed in the primary on May 20, 2014.
Rigmaiden began her legal career in 1999 as a civil attorney in private practice. She then joined the Southwestern Oregon Public Defender Services as a staff attorney. From 2001 until her appointment to the circuit court in 2013, she served as a public defender in Lane County.
- Oregon.gov - Governor, "Governor Kitzhaber appoints Clara L. Rigmaiden to the Lane County Circuit Court," September 4, 2013
- Oregon Courts: Trial court judges by county
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidates for 2014 Primary Election," accessed April 14, 2014
- The Register Guard, "Public defender appointed as new Circuit Court judge," September 5, 2013