Cleburne County, Alabama
The people of Cleburne County are served by a Circuit Court, District Court, Probate Court and a Municipal Court.
The United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama has jurisdiction in Cleburne County. Appeals from the Northern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Peggy P. Miller Lacher (Judge-elect)
- Melody Walker (Judge-elect)
- Alabama State Bar, "Cleburne County officials"
- Cleburne County contact information from Alabama.gov (dead link)
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Melody Walker||No||Republican||52.9%||Expression error: Unexpected > operator.|
|Warren G. Sarrell, Jr.||Yes||Republican||47.1%|
- See also: Alabama judicial elections, 2014
For statewide judicial elections, see: Alabama judicial elections, 2012
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Place||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Brian Howell||Yes||Republican||Place 2||98.6%|
|Bud Turner||No||Republican||Place 1||55.7%||66.38%|
|Foster Marshall||No||Democratic||Place 1||33.61%|