Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 25th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bob Holden|
|Bachelors:||University of Missouri-Rolla|
|Law School:||Oklahoma City University Law School|
|Candidate for:||Missouri 25th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 7, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
In 2004, Long was appointed by Governor Bob Holden as associate circuit judge of Pulaski County.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2012
Long was re-elected after running unopposed. 
- Main article: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
- News: Missouri's primary over, leaving seven contested races for November general election, August 15, 2012
- News: Judge Long to seek 25th Circuit judgeship, January 11, 2012
- ↑ 25th Circuit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Waynesville Daily Guide, "Judge Colin Long announces bid for Circuit Judge," Jan 11, 2012
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary candidate filing list"
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - Official Election Results 2012
- ↑ Maryville Daily Forum, "Hickle wins in circuit judge race," November 6, 2012
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Candidate List