Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Law School:||Nova Southeastern University Law Center|
|Candidate for:||Brevard County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Jacobus began his career at the Brevard County Sheriff's Office. He then clerked for the firm of Platt, Jacobus, Fielding and Torres before joining Krasney and Dettmer as an associate. Next, he worked as a sole practitioner under the title Curt Jacobus, P.A. He currently works as Attorney of Counsel for Gray Robinson, P.A.
Jacobus ran to replace retiring Judge William T. McCluan on the Brevard County Court. He was defeated by Stephen R. Koons in the general election on Nov. 6, 2012, receiving 46.9% of the vote. He previously received 38.6% of the vote in the primary on August 14, 2012.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: County Court Judge, Group 5 candidates
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Curt Jacobus campaign website: About
- ↑ Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: General Election November 6, 2012 - Official Results
- ↑ Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: Official 2012 Primary Results