Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|4th County Court Judicial District, Nebraska|
|Past position:||Prosecutor, Douglas County Attorney’s Office|
|Undergraduate:||Alabama State University, 1981|
|Law School:||Creighton University, 1984|
|Candidate for:||4th County Court District|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Nebraska judicial elections, 2014
|Lowe was retained to the 4th County Court District with 63.7% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
- 1998-2020: Judge, Fourth District County Court
- 1987-1998: Prosecutor, Douglas County Attorney’s Office
- 1985-1987: Attorney in private practice
- 1983-1984: Law clerk, [Douglas County, Nebraska|Douglas County]] Attorney’s Office
2012 judicial performance evaluation
Every two years, the Nebraska State Bar Association compiles responses from lawyers to evaluate judges in the state. Subjects are rated in seven categories, then a determination is made for whether the judge should be retained. The seven categories considered are: legal analysis; impartiality; attentiveness; opinions; judicial temperament and demeanor; appropriate communication; and timeliness.
47 percent of respondents stated that Judge Lowe should be retained in office. To read the full evaluation, see: Nebraska State Bar Association, "2012 Evaluation Results".
- Nebraska Judicial Branch, "Honorable Darryl R. Lowe," accessed December 10, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "2014 Election Candidates," accessed October 23, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Results: General Election - November 4, 2014"
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Darryl R. Lowe," accessed October 24, 2014