Daryl D. Ahlquist
|Daryl D. Ahlquist|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Thirty-First Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Sam Brownback|
|Preceded by:||Timothy E. Brazil|
|Bachelors:||Kansas State University|
|Law School:||Washburn University of Topeka|
|Candidate for:||Thirty-First District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||77.0%|
Daryl D. Ahlquist is a judge for the 31st Judicial District in Kansas. He was appointed by Sam Brownback on June 9, 2011. He replaces retiring Judge Timothy E. Brazil. He was retained on Nov. 6, 2012 for a term that expires on December 31, 2016.
Ahlquist was admitted to the Kansas Bar in 1979 and currently works as a lawyer in Erie, Kansas.
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Daily Reporter, "Kansas governor appoints new trial court judges for northwestern, southeastern districts", June 9, 2011
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kansas Secretary of State "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals" November 29, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Martindale.com, "Lawyer Profile: Daryl D. Ahlquist"
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State: Candidate Lists Select "2012 General"