David C. Wiggins
|David C. Wiggins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1988 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Duval County Court Judge|
|Past term:||1982 - 1987|
|Born:||September 24, 1946|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Samford University, Cumberland School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Fourth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Wiggins was born in Richmond, VA on September 24, 1946. He received his B.S. degree from Florida State University in 1968 and his J.D. degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 1972. He was admitted to the bar in 1972.
Wiggins has worked as a private practice lawyer since 1972. He is also a former assistant attorney. From 1982 through 1987, he was a judge for the Duval County Court. He then joined the circuit court in 1988.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.112
- Duval County Supervisor of Elections, "David Wiggins"
- Martinedale.com, "Judge Profile:David C. Wiggins"
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"
- Florida Division of Elections, "David C. Wiggins"