David Davie Shelby
David Davie Shelby (1847-1914) was a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
He was nominated by President William McKinley on February 21, 1899. He was confirmed by the Senate on March 2, 1899, and received commission that same day. He served until his death on August 22, 1914.
- Army of the Confederacy, Civil War
- Private practice, Huntsville, Alabama, 1870-1899
- City attorney, Huntsville, Alabama, 1874-
- Member, Alabama State Senate, 1882-1884
- Obituary from The New York Times, published 1914
|Federal judicial offices|
NA - new seat
|Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Richard Wilde Walker