David E. Bales
|David E. Bales|
|Current Court Information:|
|Hamilton County General Sessions Court, Tennessee|
|Active:||2005 - 2014|
|Bachelors:||University of Tennessee, 1970|
|Law School:||University of Tennessee Law School, 1973|
|Military service:||U.S. Army Reserve|
Biography and Education
Bales received a business degree from the University of Tennessee in 1970 and his law degree from the University of Tennessee Law School in 1973. He also spent six years in the U.S. Army Reserve.
Bales has worked as an Assistant District Attorney General in Shelby County, TN and a general practice lawyer in Memphis. She also served as a special judge of the Chattanooga City Court and the Hamilton County General Sessions Court prior to his appointment to the latter in 2005. He also owns the Fantastic Sam's hair salons franchise and has worked as a corporate lawyer for the company.
- ↑ TN Courts.gov: David Bales
- ↑ Official website of Hamilton County: Sessions - Criminal Court Judges
- ↑ News Today, "Bales seeks to retain judicial post", March 29, 2006
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Times Free Press.com, "Lawyers decry judicial abuse", February 20, 2011
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Chattanoogan.com, "David Bales Seeks To Retain Judgeship", February 12, 2006