David E. Bruns
|David E. Bruns|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Court of Appeals|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Sam Brownback|
|Past post:||Third District Judge|
|Bachelors:||University of Kansas 1981|
|Law School:||Washburn University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||75%|
David E. Bruns is a judge for the Court of Appeals in Kansas. He was appointed by Sam Brownback on April 15, 2011. He was officially sworn in on June 3, 2011. He was retained on Nov. 6, 2012 for a term that expires on December 31, 2016.
Bruns received his undergraduate degree in Secondary Education from the University of Kansas in 1981, and his Juris Doctorate with honors from Washburn University School of Law. 
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Press Releases "04.15.11 Governor Appoints Judge David E. Bruns to Kansas Court of Appeals"
- ↑ The Topeka Capital-Journal online, "Bruns sworn in to Kansas Court of Appeals", June 3, 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kansas Secretary of State "Unofficial Election Results"
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State: Candidate Lists Select "2012 General"
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State: 2012 Election Information