David F. Crow
|David F. Crow|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fifteenth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Jeb Bush|
|Active:||2/1/2002 - 1/2/2017|
|Preceded by:||Howard C. Berman|
|Past post:||Partner, Paxton, Crow, Smith, Bosso-Pardo Davis, P.A.|
|Past term:||1977 - 2002|
|Bachelors:||University of Florida, 1968|
|Law School:||University of Florida College of Law, 1972|
|Military service:||Army, 1968-1970|
Crow received his B.S.B.A. degree from the University of Florida in 1968. He then spent two years in the U.S. Army prior to law school. He received his J.D. degree from the University of Florida College of Law in 1972.
Crow began his career in 1973 with with firm of O'Connell & Cooper, P.A. The following year, he joined Walton, Lantaff, Schroeder & Carson, P.A., where he worked until 1977. He then helped found the firm of Paxton, Crow, Smith, Bosso-Pardo Davis, P.A., where he practiced until his appointment to the Circuit Court in 2002.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ Sun Sentinel, "Crow Fills Seat Vacated By Berman In 15th Circuit", December 22, 2001
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 15th Judicial Circuit: David F. Crow profile
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Florida Division of Elections: David F. Crow, 2010
- ↑ Judicial selection in Florida
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Palm Beach Bar Association, "Judicial Profile - Judge David Franklin Crow", May 2002