|David L. Belz|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Orange County, California|
|Title: || Judge|
|Appointed by: || Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Active: || 2009-Present|
|Past post: || Partner, Law Offices of Kuhn & Belz|
|Past term: || 1998-2009|
|Past post 2: || Sole practitioner|
|Past term 2: || 1995-1998|
|Party: || Republican|
|Undergraduate: || California State University, Fullerton|
|Law School: || Pepperdine University|
David L. Belz is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in March 2009 to fill a vacancy created by the conversion of a court commissioner position.
Belz received a bachelor's degree from the California State University, Fullerton and a J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law.
- 2009-Present: Judge, Superior Court of Orange County
- 1998-2009: Partner, Law Offices of Kuhn & Belz
- 1995-1998: Sole practitioner
- 1981-1995: Partner and managing attorney, Law Offices of Landgren & Belz
- 1976-1981: Associate then partner, Law Offices of Giles, Callahan, McCune, Willis & Edwards