|David L. Zwink|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Alaska Third District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Sean Parnell|
|Preceded by:||Gregory L. Heath|
|Home State:||New York|
|Bachelors:||State University of New York at Albany|
|Law School:||University of Oregon|
|Candidate for:||Alaska Third District|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||65.03%|
David L. Zwink is a district court judge for the Palmer District Court in Alaska. Judge Zwink was appointed on January 29, 2010, by Governor Sean Parnell to replace Judge Gregory L. Heath who moved to the Alaska Superior Court. He was retained in 2012 to a term which expires in 2016.
- 2010-2016: Served as a district court judge for the Palmer District Court
- 1990-2009: Served as a magistrate, standing master, and District Court judge pro tem for the Palmer District Court
- 1989-1990: Operated his own law firm in Wasilla, AK
- 1986-1989: Worked as an associate attorney for the Law Office of Jean Schanen in Wasilla, AK 
- See also: Alaska judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Alaska Judicial Council, "Alaska's Current Judges"
- ↑ Martindale.com, "Judge Profile:David L. Zwink"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 ajc.state.ak.us, "Application for Judicial Appointment: David Zwink," August 16, 2009
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Press Release, "Parnell Names District Court Judges," January 29, 2010
- ↑ Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 General Official Candidate List"
- ↑ Alaska Secretary of State: Official 2012 General Election results