Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Pasco County Court, Florida|
Roberts won re-election in the primary, receiving 67.2% of the vote.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- Florida Sixth Judicial Circuit Court Judicial Directory
- Florida Bar, Judicial Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statement (dead link)
- Pasco County Supervisor of Elections, Unofficial 2010 Primary Election Results
- Florida Division of Elections: FAQs Scroll to "5. How are judges elected in Florida and what are their terms?"