|Current Court Information:|
|California Second District Court of Appeal|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Gray Davis|
|Past post:||Judge, Superior Court of Los Angeles County|
|Undergraduate:||Stanford University, 1970|
|Law School:||Harvard University, 1973|
|Candidate for:||2nd District Court of Appeal|
|Election information 2014:|
Dennis M. Perluss is the presiding justice of Division Seven of the Second District Court of Appeal in California. He was appointed by former Governor Gray Davis, taking his oath of office on October 22, 2001. He was retained by voters in 2002 and became presiding justice on January 10, 2003. His current term ends on January 5, 2015. He is running for retention in 2014.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
|Perluss is running for retention to the 2nd District Court of Appeal. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
Dennis Perluss worked as a law clerk for Shirley Hufstedler of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals from 1973 to 1974. After this, he was a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart. From 1975 to 1999, he was an attorney for law firms Hufstedler & Kaus and Morrison & Foerster. He was then appointed to the Superior Court of Los Angeles County, where he served until 2001.
- California Secretary of State, "California Judicial Branch 2014 Roster" Scroll to page 3
- California Secretary of State, "General Election -November 4,2014 Official Certified List of Candidates," August 28, 2014
- California Courts, "Dennis Perluss biography"
- League of Women Voters, "Dennis Perluss Profile"