Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Assistant State's Attorney, Cook County|
|Candidate for:||Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Diane Gordon-Cannon is a judge of the Cook Circuit of Illinois. She was first elected to the court in November of 1996 and retained her seat in 2002 and 2008. Her current term expires in 2014. She is running for retention in 2014.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2014
|Gordon-Cannon is running for retention to the Cook Judicial Circuit Court. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.|
In evaluating judicial candidates for retention in 2014, the Illinois State Bar Association was unable to interview Gordon-Cannon.
- Chicago Tribune, "Cook County judge chastises Sidley lawyers for sarcasm in brief," November 11, 2009
- Illinois Courts, "Circuit Court Judges," accessed May 19, 2014
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed May 19, 2014
- Cook County, Illinois, "Official biography of Judge Gordon-Cannon," archived February 11, 2009
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "List of judges seeking retention in the November 4, 2014 general election," accessed May 8, 2014
- Illinois State Bar Association, "Judicial Evaluations," October 2014