Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Fresno County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Preceded by:||Franklin Jones|
|Past post:||Attorney, Fresno County District Attorney's Office|
|Undergraduate:||California State University, Fresno|
|Law School:||San Joaquin College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Fresno County Superior Court|
|Position:||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
Don Penner is a judge on the Superior Court of Fresno County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on September 29, 2006 to succeed Franklin Jones. Penner was re-elected in 2008 and his current term will expire in January 2015. He filed for re-election in 2014, but due to facing no opposition, will be automatically elected to a new term that expires in 2021.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
| Penner is running for re-election to the Fresno County Superior Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, he will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
- 2006-2015: Judge, Superior Court of Fresno County
- 1975-2006: Attorney, Fresno County District Attorney's Office
- California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster"
- Fresno County Judicial Roster
- Fresno County California, "Candidate list for 2014 primary," accessed March 25, 2014
- Fresno County, "Candidate Guide," 2014
- Office of the Governor, "Governor Schwarzenegger Appoints Don Penner to Fresno County Superior Court," September 2006