Donald E. Grincewicz
|Donald E. Grincewicz|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Lawton Chiles|
|Past post:||Judge, Orange County Court|
|Undergraduate:||Wayne State University, 1969|
|Law School:||Detroit College of Law, 1973|
Donald E. Grincewicz was a judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. He was appointed to this position by former Governor Lawton Chiles on September 1, 1995, effective the following October 1. He retired when his latest term expired on January 5, 2015.
Grincewicz began his career in 1973 as a private practice lawyer. From 1983 to 1994, he ran his own law practice. In April of 1994, he joined the Orange County Court, where he served until his appointment to the circuit court the following year.
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, "Circuit Judges"
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, "Six Judges to Be Honored at Retirement Ceremony," December 9, 2014
- Orlando Sentinel, "Orange-osceola Judges Are Named," September 2, 1995
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections, ""Elected Officials," accessed June 2, 2014"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.56
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, "Donald E. Grincewicz"