Donald E. Grincewicz
|Donald E. Grincewicz|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Lawton Chiles|
|Active:||10/1/1995 - 1/5/2015|
|Past post:||Orange County Court Judge|
|Past term:||4/1994 - 9/1995|
|Born:||July 1, 1947|
|Undergraduate:||Wayne State University, 1969|
|Law School:||Detroit College of Law, 1973|
Grincewicz was born in Hamtramck, MI on July 1, 1947. He received his B.S. degree (in Political Science) from Wayne State University in 1969 and his J.D. degree from Detroit College of Law in 1973.
Grincewicz began his career in 1973 as a private practice lawyer. From 1983 to 1994, he ran his own law practice. In April of 1994, he joined the Orange County Court, where he served until his appointment to the Circuit Court the following year.
- Orlando Sentinel, "Orange-osceola Judges Are Named," September 2, 1995
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections: "Elected Officials," accessed June 2, 2014.
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.56
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida: Donald E. Grincewicz