Douglas G. McClure
|Douglas G. McClure|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Candidate for:||22nd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 7, 2012|
Douglas G. McClure ran for a seat on the 22nd Circuit Court in 2012.
McClure has been a partner with the firm Conlin, McKenney & Philbrick PC for over twenty years. 
Awards and associations
- Board member, Washtenaw County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Member, Ann Arbor Solid Waste Plan Update Committee
- Director-at-large, Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Adjunct professor, Cooley Law School 
- AnnArbor.com, "Douglas McClure files signatures to make bid for Circuit Court judge official," April 19, 2012
- The Ann Arbor Chronicle, "22nd Circuit Court: Four-way Primary Race," June 30, 2012